Friday, June 17, 2011

Super Easy Hat Upgrade

It was about a year ago when I realized there were fabulous collections of inspiration out there in the form of blogs. One of the first blogs I ever read and still one of my absolute favorites is Less Cake More Frosting. Check out her post Hats off to....
which reveals a super easy hat upgrade.




Almost a year later I am finally getting around to doing this simply because I found the most adorable hat for my little nugget. I got it at Target for $4.98 and it is gonna look super cute with her curls spilling out and a big 'ole flower (or two) on the side.




This is a miniature sewing project (that is perfect for beginners) that yields delicious results. Simply click on the link to the tutorial above.

This is how mine turned out. I made two tabs with pretty ribbon scraps so that I could attach one or two flowers. I like options.






Want to win two flowers?  I am doing a giveaway this week for my fabulous followers. Refer a friend to follow my blog and they get entered once they follow. You will get an entry when they leave me a comment below this post and include the name of the person that referred them.  For every friend you refer that tells me so, you get an extra entry. I am hoping to hit 100 followers. Can you help? Hats off to you!

And thanks Lara for allowing me to show off your project!









This project is linked up at:



Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment