Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stephanie Lynn you made my week!

First I get an email from Stephanie Lynn. She is the host/author of the first blog I ever started reading and following. Every Sunday evening after I put the kiddos to bed, I sit with my computer on my lap and go through all the fabulous items posted to her Sunday link party. She sent me a message saying my Tiered Twirl Dress was being featured on her site from a previous Sunday's link party. As if being featured isn't exciting enough, I am being featured by someone who is a blog role model for me because I love, love, love her blog.

Then, a few hours later, Stephanie Lynn sends me another message saying that she is also featuring my Abercrombie Skirt Refashion that I had also linked this past Sunday for her link party. So two features from Under the Table and Dreaming by Stephanie Lynn in one day.

I post this button with pride!

UndertheTableandDreaming


No comments:

Post a Comment